Welcome to the Unitarian Fellowship of Kelowna!
We are an intentionally diverse and inclusive community welcoming people with many different backgrounds, theologies and circumstances. We are a non-creedal faith tradition but we affirm and promote 7 shared principles which you can learn more about on this site.
Please take your time and look around to find out a little bit more about our congregation and our community. We also invite you to explore our traditions in person on Sunday mornings at 10:25am. Childcare is available, as well as a wonderful children’s Religious Exploration program.
We look forward to meeting you!
Unitarians covenant to affirm and promote:
- the inherent worth and dignity of every person.
- justice, equity and compassion in human relations.
- acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations.
- a free and responsible search for truth and meaning.
- the right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large.
- the goal of world community with peace, liberty and justice for all.
- respect for the inter-dependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
Grateful for the religious pluralism which enriches and ennobles our faith, we are inspired to deepen our understanding and expand our vision.