What We Affirm and Promote
• The inherent worth and dignity of every person.
• Justice, equity and compassion in human relations.
• A free and responsible search for truth and meaning.
• The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process.
• The goal of world community, with peace, liberty and justice for all.
• Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth.
• Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
The Sources from which We Draw
• Direct experience of the transcending mystery of life.
• Words and deeds of prophetic women and men.
• Spiritual teachings of earth-centered traditions.
• Wisdom from the world’s religions.
• Christian and Jewish teachings.
• Humanist teachings.