Our Facebook Page
Facebook is a very active community. It is for those people who frequent the site regularly and want to converse through a bulletin board style format. Our page will come alive only if people contribute to the discussions and invite their facebook friends/associates to join the UUFK page.
1) You must create a facebook account to be able to use it.
2) Here is the direct link to our page:
Once you have our page, click on the green “sign up” box at the top.
You can log onto your facebook account. You will see a white search bar at the top of the screen. You can type "kamloops," "unitarian" or "universalist" into the search bar and you will see our colourful chalice appear in the drop down menu. Click on it.
3) When you get to our page please click the link on the left hand side to "join the group." You will see pictures of other UU's and friends there.
4) Browse our page. Poke around! For discussions, click on the "wall" and the "discussions" tabs.
5) Please feel free to invite your other facebook friends to join us. Everyone is welcome and anyone can join our page.
Let's have fun everyone! Facebook is another way to promote all of the wonderful things happening in our fellowship and a chance to meet some of us.