Ceremonies for pets
Welcoming of pet when adopted or born & Pet naming
- Our animals are an extension of our family. Welcoming a new animal into your home is an important and life-changing event. I can help you to create a service to acknowledge your pet as a special member of your family.
- Pets bring all sorts of blessings into our lives sometimes we don’t make the time to acknowledge them. A pet blessing honours your pet for all of the unconditional love they bring to you and your family.
Pet Memorials & Pet Cremations
- The death of a beloved pet is one of the most difficult of times. Let me help you create a memorial for your animal friend that is as unique as they were.
- There are many different ways to remember our pets. There is no right or wrong way. Perhaps you would like a small service just for your family or a larger gathering of family and friends. A service can be held immediately after the death of your pet or after a long time has passed. A memorial helps us to grieve and honour the life of our pet. To remember them with love.
Dyingway for Pets
- Few events are as traumatic as when our pets have to be put down. A ceremony can be held either while the pet is still alive, during the procedure or immediately following it to help you grieve the loss of your companion.
Scattering of ashes
- Following the cremation many people wish to scatter their pet’s ashes. Please contact me to talk about location and the rules concerning the scattering of ashes in public places.